Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stuffed Pumpkin



I suspect this blog really will have mostly baking on it even though it doesn't seem this way right now.  Well technically, the pumpkins are baked, but they are definitely not cake and cookies, if you know what I mean.  My farmers' market selling is done until May, and I guess I am in the mood to cook other things.

I won't post the recipe here because I got it here:   http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130704456 , and I sure you can follow the link. It is a Dorie Greenspan recipe from NPR.

I bought these two little pie pumpkins at the farmers' market, and had stuffed some last year and wanted to do it again.  I couldn't find the recipe I used last year, so I found this one.  I pretty much followed the recipe leaving out the chives, but throwing in a handful of kale.  Really they were delicious.  We all ate way too much.  You should try it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2021 at 12:28 AM , Anonymous Trevor Wanderlusting said...

Nice post thanks foor sharing

 
At April 13, 2022 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous Kelly O said...

Great sharre

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Stuffed Pumpkin

This page has moved to a new address.

Stuffed Pumpkin