Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snickerdoodles


Snickerdoodles are always a Christmas favorite, and since my Calculus class just happened to be working on a cookie recipe project (really, you shouldn't ask unless you are into that sort of thing) right before winter/Christmas break, and since they also don't contain the nuts or chocolate that so many students are allergic to, they made the perfect cookie for class.  I couldn't find the old recipe I used to make so I use this one from Martha Stewart.  This one of those rare events where I actually did follow the recipe exactly, so I won't re-post it.


Here are some pictures of the process:










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Snickerdoodles

This page has moved to a new address.

Snickerdoodles