Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chocolate Bread



I am just going to post a link to this recipe because I didn't change anything at all.  That is very odd for me as I can't seem to follow a recipe exactly, but this time I did, so you can find it here at Bread in 5.  Not to worry though, as good as it is, I am already thinking up adaptations of my own that I can't wait to try.  And, of course, I will share them with you.  The bread is really very simple to make.  It just has some wait time in there that you have to plan for.  I think it makes a wonderful breakfast.  My husband and I had it on a lazy Sunday morning for breakfast with strawberries, but I think it would be great for a special occasion breakfast -Valentine's Day and Christmas both come to mind.  It would also be a great breakfast to have when there are guests in the house.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫: Chocolate Bread

This page has moved to a new address.

Chocolate Bread